Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Howdy
Cool 
Hi Folks!

I am back on the forums for a little while. I am grateful for its existence, even though I am rarely able to post. My PR auto CPAP failed miserably and then I went back to the standard PR CPAP that my doctor originally prescribed because it was better than nothing. Well that 'better than nothing' only got me so far. I have reached a breaking point and my insurance situation has aligned to my favor, so...

Right now the Resmed S9 AutoSet is the one I'm leaning towards. But I will be posting more on the CPAP topic forums as I get more into my latest endeavor for a new machine.

In the meantime, it's great to be with you again...Sleep-well
Not your ordinary Moe Schmoe
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Moe,
WELCOME BACK! to ApneaBoard, good to see you again.
Hopefully, you will be able to get a good working machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome back, Moe. If you do get that new machine, let us know how it goes and how you like it.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks, will do!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome back.. what machine were you thinking of getting??
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-06-2014, 07:55 PM)Matthew Vader Wrote: Welcome back.. what machine were you thinking of getting??

Thanks Matthew. I ordered the ResMed S9 AutoSet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome back Moe. I have the ResMed S9 AutoSet. It is a great machine and I think you will be happy with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Machine and mask is set up and ready to go. My wife and I are looking forward to it...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Folks- New Member- My Story AaronMac1979 3 1,391 11-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: me50