Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hows my stats look with the new S9 vpap ?
Hows my stats look with the new S9 vpap ?
Hi all just wondering how my stats are looking , I think overall they aren't looking bad are they ? By the way kinda jealous of the people that post their stats and sleep time shows 9 or more hours! lol I have A.S so I have a problem laying in bed longer than like six hours tops.
My sleep study said I had an ahi of 49 .

[attachment=729]ooops forgot stats lol
Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
William Blake

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hows my stats look with the new S9 vpap ?
Excellent numbers, how do you achieve such perfect leak results?
Just you need to improve on hours using the machine, if you've not been using the machine for long
don,t worry, will get there as you get used to it
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Iceracer.

I gotta say those stats are looking pretty good. The target AHI is 5 or lower, so you're well within the target there. And your leaks are negligible. It looks like you've recently lowered your max Ipap which has had a beneficial effect.

I'm with you on the length of sleep, though that is changing. I used to wake up at 5:00am sharp, go out and take photos then back home for breakfast. The past few years (I suppose since I've had the apnea) I struggle to get out of bed before 8:00 and oftentimes later than that. Since being on CPAP I'm waking up earlier again. This is the type of photo you can get at 5:00am, and at no other time of the day:
http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/da...darker.jpg
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2014, 10:11 PM)zonk Wrote: Excellent numbers, how do you achieve such perfect leak results?
Just you need to improve on hours using the machine, if you've not been using the machine for long
don,t worry, will get there as you get used to it
hi zonk not sure how I get the good leak rate . I was on cpap from july till November with a loaner machine however I couldn't exhale thru the pressure (c.o.p.d ) so I was put on a bilevel loaner up until last week then I got my resmed vpap . so not totally new lol Also its not that I'm just not using the machine for very long its that that's how long I am able to sleep for due to pain issues

William Blake

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2014, 10:11 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: G'day Iceracer.

I gotta say those stats are looking pretty good. The target AHI is 5 or lower, so you're well within the target there. And your leaks are negligible. It looks like you've recently lowered your max Ipap which has had a beneficial effect.

I'm with you on the length of sleep, though that is changing. I used to wake up at 5:00am sharp, go out and take photos then back home for breakfast. The past few years (I suppose since I've had the apnea) I struggle to get out of bed before 8:00 and oftentimes later than that. Since being on CPAP I'm waking up earlier again. This is the type of photo you can get at 5:00am, and at no other time of the day:
http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/da...darker.jpg
I was hoping that with the cpap , bpap bilevel I would be able to sleep longer but to no avail , I am however getting better sleep now
Awesome pic by the way

William Blake

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,458 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 421 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  5 years and never looked at the stats, need advice StephenB 5 378 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [CPAP] Oura Ring Sleep Stats with CPAP FooMan 2 1,206 01-13-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Chask
  OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night confinedmind 6 447 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,664 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie
  oscar stats-need help teamarliss 2 411 12-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Last Post: teamarliss

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.