Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about what order form a supplier
Question about what order form a supplier
Hi, I live in Europe and i would like to order a Cpap machina from Supplier #23.  i'm goint to arder the Airsense 10 Autoset, but i ahve some doubts, i don't understand if i have to order a mask separately or is included yet?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question about what order form a supplier
Buongiorno Mr Cacciatore. Welcome to Apnea Board.

Looking at the site of Supplier #23, it looks like machines and masks are sold separately. So you will need to buy the machine and the mask. I note that the Resmed AutoSet is shown with two different prices - with and without the humidifier. Generally the humidifier is included, so you might want to check the price carefully.

It would be a good idea to talk with the supplier directly to be certain what is and is not included in your order.
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I can tell, typical purchases are that the machine and mask are separate. This probably is done intentionally as the machine and mask combo needs as much flexibility in patient choice to meet the individual needs as exact as possible. (if the DMEs were interested in that aspect that is) Package deals with all possible combos would be a sales disaster just waiting to occur.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #34 (Canada) has an ''all in one package deal ''that might interest you, Resmed 10 Autoset with all accessories included+ one mask for $649.00 Can. Resmed Autoset 10 ''for her '' also the same price.
                                                                                              Dont-know   

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mr. Cacciatore:

After chatting with Supplier #34, I realized I gave you bad info.  Unfortunately Pap Smart #34 only ship in Canada.

I should have checked before posting!
                                                                Oh-jeez
                             sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks a lot guys, i was also checking other suppliers, but i am worried that they would not ship in the european union or the custom would block it. Is there any european member who bought from overseas?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 169 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Degressive Order of Apnea? MaskedOne 6 349 01-26-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Mask pressure wave form with obstructive events jaredihnen 6 451 12-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 547 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,544 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  This form of pattern, what is it? sleep2023 2 702 07-27-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  Is facility-based titration study necessary for physician to order ASV device? DevinJones 5 986 03-14-2023, 01:04 PM
Last Post: DevinJones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.