Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Huge nose, mask needed for it
RE: Huge nose, mask needed for it
I was actually looking at those but wasn't sure how well they worked since there is only 2 models like them... Because others as asked this is what my machine and pressure are at

Max pressure 25
Epap min 15
Epap max 25
Ps min 0
Ps max 10
Bpm auto
Biflex
Bi flex level 3
Ramp time 20 min
Ramp start 10
System one resistance 0
Heated humidifier on level 5
Post Reply Post Reply
When you go in for your exchange you could ask to try the Amara View at your pressure, right there. You'll know then. If they don't have it on hand they probably will tell you that the AV wouldn't stand the pressure but the only way to know is to try it. The AV is very comfortable, I have one. 

Do the same with the Liberty. Not much to lose. That is if they sell these masks. Both these masks are for mouth breather.

Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK I will give them a call and see if I can get one of those two masks to try... Have to see how long they will give me to try them... I know they didn't want me to come back in, the guys said if the f20 doesn't work to call and they would send a different mask to me.... Like I said bad dme... I had a different one the first round and they were awesome... I tried like 20 mask in 2 month period... Tried nasal first then full face ones... Never tried the hybrid... I will have to call them as I think I tried the Amara one in the past... I think that one has been out for awhile right? Maybe I need some setting changes also
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2019, 07:55 PM)Easylistener Wrote: ... I think I tried the Amara one in the past... I think that one has been out for awhile right?

There are variants of the Amara, and the Amara View is one. There's also Amara without the scenic view; that's the traditional Nasal style, big clunky one with a forehead brace, nothing like the View. See the photos at:

https://www.sleepapnea.com/products/masks/#full-tab

(sleepapnea.com is Philips Respironics by stealth)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,525 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 146 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,811 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 196 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 152 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,977 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.