Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP !
RE: HELP !
(02-20-2019, 05:14 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Hi Maggie,
I believe most here are recommending the AirSense 10 Autoset or the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her.

They are essentially the same machine.  The ‘For Her’ Model has three modes:  Cpap mode (which is what you are currently using with your Elite Cpap), Auto Mode (which means you can set a range of pressure), and the For Her Mode (This mode reacts ‘softer’ than the regular Auto Mode.)  

Don’t overthink this and make yourself crazy. Crazy  If you can get a “For Her” model at a decent price, then get it. You can set it to Cpap Mode, which is the same as you are using now.  But you would also have the Auto Modes should you want to experiment.  

If you don’t want to deal with any of the above or have to mess with settings, then just buy the Elite Cpap.  

BTW, I don’t know what Kraft is either!   Dont-know

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=Acronyms

OpalRose,

Great advice, as for KRAFT, maybe I should've wrote CRAFT (Can't Remember a Fart'n Thing).

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
This is simply a "Mission Accomplished" and '"Thank you" message to all of the lovely Apneaboard members who have taken the time to help me along the road to a new CPAP machine.

I HAVE IT . . . and have had, as a result, two very satisfactory night's sleep with great readings and, oh, the joy of once again having a heated tube that actually delivers warm, moist air.  I'm in heaven!

I found a local friendly, helpful and well-stocked supplier who helped us jump through all the hoops while avoiding a new overnight test. I bought the ResMed AirSense 10 Elite and had no trouble finding my way around all the settings as they are almost identical to my old one.  I was pleased to see ResMed has been listening to its customers and made some improvements - making it easier to get at the filter for instance and fewer parts on a cleverly-designed water tank.  I think we will get along just fine.

So thank you all and I'm now off to see if I can add my local supplier to the list of approved ones . . . and make a donation to the the Board! What would we do without it . . . 

Meg
Post Reply Post Reply
Maggie,

Great update, glad you were able to acquire a new machine with little difficulty.

Cheers!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.