Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidifier LED on my PR 560
Does anyone know how to turn off the Blue LED ( wavy one) that stays lit after all the other lights go off?
I have looked through all the menus (clinical too) and can't find it.
I have to put a penny over it to get a dark room.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
The Humidifier LED light is switchable in the clinical menu. Electric tape is easy too.
Post Reply Post Reply
Why they put blue LEDs on sleep machines is a mystery. Worst possible color as it shuts down natural melatonin production.
Post Reply Post Reply

Black tape should work - lots of people put it on the warning lights in their car!
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Your brain is not the boss.

Post Reply Post Reply
According to the clinician manual:

Quote:• Humidifier LED Backlight (Ramp Backlight) - You can enable or disable the LED backlight for the humidifier number settings and Ramp button on the device.

Note: If the humidifier is not attached, this feature will display as “Ramp Backlight” and control the LED backlight for the Ramp button only.

Note: If the Humidifier LED Backlight is enabled or disabled, the humidifier icon will always remains on (if humidifier is attached and heat is being applied), but will dim after 30 seconds of inactivity.

Sounds like you may have to break out the black tape to block it completely.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Respironics Remstar auto A- flex humidifier stopped working Reddog 4 63 1 hour ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Humidifier Tub Looks Scorched CTcentrals 4 201 09-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: CTcentrals
  PR System One Humidifier Problem gludden 7 141 09-16-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Anyone pre heat ttheir humidifier water before use? CPAPreturnee 10 656 08-28-2017, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Thoughts on a travel specified machine vs packing up my S9 (witout humidifier)? jason26 10 504 08-28-2017, 01:10 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  dreamstation humidifier question gilbert123 4 231 08-27-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Humidifier leak dianewoodard53 3 212 08-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94