Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I JUST DONATED TO APNEA BOARD. Who will join me?
Idea 
I JUST DONATED TO APNEA BOARD. Who will join me?
This forum is such a wonderful place. I've learned much just reading here and I appreciate the clinic manual I receive. A great thing for me to use. I went to other cpap forums and there is no place like home! (Apnea Board).

I just donated to Apnea Board and I ask WHO WILL JOIN ME???

The Apnea Board donation page is http://www.apneaboard.com/donate.htm

I spend hundreds dollars on health insurance each month so a few dollars sent to this forum will help keep this wonderful resource going strong!!! I sure it's not cheap or easy to run a forum like this.

Who will join me to donate?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I JUST DONATED TO APNEA BOARD. Who will join me?
I donated a couple of weeks ago, and am so happy that I did. I am learning exponentially more here about CPAP/APAP than I did from my sleep doctor and DME, plus I have gotten tips specifically for me. We definitely want this place to keep on being here to help us all.
"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, consider donating to Mark, the SleepyHead dude:

https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

(scroll down for link)
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-23-2016, 12:27 PM)Margie Wrote: I just donated to Apnea Board and I ask WHO WILL JOIN ME???

Thank you, Margie. We are short of funds currently, so your donation comes at a good time.

Thanks to all who give up your hard-earned money to help keep Apnea Board online.

It is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2016, 10:42 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 12:27 PM)Margie Wrote: I just donated to Apnea Board and I ask WHO WILL JOIN ME???

Thank you, Margie. We are short of funds currently, so your donation comes at a good time.

Thanks to all who give up your hard-earned money to help keep Apnea Board online.

It is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

My small $5 can't go far I am sure, but every bit does help I hope!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Done

2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,334 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 497 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,670 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 644 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,544 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,686 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.