Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidifier almost full in the morning?
My humidifier is set to 5.

but in the morning is 90% full, I did feel a diference when i changed the setting but i was wondering if this is normal?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're using System One humidification (see your settings), turn it off, and manually set the humidity to 2 or 3. You'll use up most of the container each night.
Post Reply Post Reply
my humidifier used to start out full in the mornings, but now I find I wake up in the middle of the night and it's almost empty. MY RT tells me it depends on what's going on with you while you sleep, as well as certain factors in your house, like room temperature. Still, I have been getting rather good results from my data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Ambient temperature and humidity directly affect water usage since in auto climate control, the machine is attempting to compensate for those variables to maintain a fixed output of what you breathe. Lower humidity and temperature = higher water usage.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well my house feels freezing when i wake up, ma hose air feels cold and my container is full.

I wish i had constant warm air all night
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me understand how humidifier levels are managed by the xPAP DanPrado 16 340 05-21-2017, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  First full nights sleep! DannyG 2 158 05-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Humidifier/Heated Hose Usage during Summer pcplus2 7 222 05-19-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] Humidifier water tank..... MDHilz 10 374 05-16-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: TheDuke
  Full mask help Adiamond87 6 152 05-16-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Moving from full face to nasal mask tedgreen 4 187 05-15-2017, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  SleepyHead showing Humidifier Disconnected cate1898 6 219 05-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: dwd1249