Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidifier almost full in the morning?
Humidifier almost full in the morning?
My humidifier is set to 5.

but in the morning is 90% full, I did feel a diference when i changed the setting but i was wondering if this is normal?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidifier almost full in the morning?
If you're using System One humidification (see your settings), turn it off, and manually set the humidity to 2 or 3. You'll use up most of the container each night.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
my humidifier used to start out full in the mornings, but now I find I wake up in the middle of the night and it's almost empty. MY RT tells me it depends on what's going on with you while you sleep, as well as certain factors in your house, like room temperature. Still, I have been getting rather good results from my data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ambient temperature and humidity directly affect water usage since in auto climate control, the machine is attempting to compensate for those variables to maintain a fixed output of what you breathe. Lower humidity and temperature = higher water usage.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well my house feels freezing when i wake up, ma hose air feels cold and my container is full.

I wish i had constant warm air all night
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 112 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  [Equipment] Do you turn off your Airsense in the morning after using? dharma2255 9 255 04-10-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 377 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
  [Equipment] How to stop rain out from external humidifier? SluggerBaloney 7 268 04-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: SluggerBaloney
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 326 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  First Day with S9 AutoSet - Many Clear Airway in the morning liuzilong 6 205 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: liuzilong
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 666 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.