Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidifier in the Summer?
RE: Humidifier in the Summer?
(03-26-2012, 11:37 PM)zonk Wrote: Hi Duke
Let SuperSleeper know you,re here so he can add post count from our old forum.

Added the post count from the old forum to the new account. Thanks Zonk.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
For us that like the cold crisp air do you think we will get air con on our machines one day as I would like to chose how cold my air is pumped
Post Reply Post Reply
I run my humidifier all the time right now. I have not had this machine in the summer yet. On my old machine, I used to not use the humidifier in the summer.

Let's see what the future holds. Big Grin
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmmm...from the very start I've used my S9 Autoset with the H5i humidifier and Climateline hose with the default humidifier setting at 80 degrees. Last night, I thought I'd give it a try with no humidifier and hooked up a standard slimline hose directly to the blower unit. Woke up this morning feeling the same as always and with the same data results so maybe there's no need for me to use the humidifier year round. Too-happy-2 Might stick with this for awhile...it would certainly cut down on equipment washing & maintenance! Way-to-happy
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2012, 08:16 AM)Gazby Wrote: For us that like the cold crisp air do you think we will get air con on our machines one day as I would like to chose how cold my air is pumped
Don,t think you would find breezing cold air all night long very comfortable, you might get the chill
Okay might not if you,re an Eskimo or living in Siberia

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 768 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 353 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior
  Extra Humidifier Water in Arid Climates DFWdude 19 2,161 12-13-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: car54
  AirMini with Dreamstation Go humidifier chwang733 0 320 12-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Last Post: chwang733
  Humidifier wattage - Anyone know Pse? Kingsway 10 787 11-22-2023, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Kingsway
  Document request: ResMed humidifier settings rpierce 2 514 10-21-2023, 01:28 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.