Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidity Level High
Humidity Level High
Hello! I have a question. Does Anybody ever get an alert on the ResMed S9 That says Humidity Level High? Does that mean that the water level is too high? I get it sometimes the thing is it turns off the Humidifywhen that happens. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidity Level High
Troubleshooting
Problem/Possible cause
Humidity level setting is too high, resulting in accumulation of water in the air tubing.

Solution
Turn the humidity level setting down and empty the water from the air tubing.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2015, 05:54 PM)zonk Wrote: Troubleshooting
Problem/Possible cause
Humidity level setting is too high, resulting in accumulation of water in the air tubing.

Solution
Turn the humidity level setting down and empty the water from the air tubing.

Thank you soooo much. You have answered my question. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Post Reply Post Reply
No worries .... the bill in the mail

Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
And we can fix that stuck keyboard for you, too.
Post Reply Post Reply
My blackberry did that and had to replace the keyboard. Luckily it wasn't that hard but expected better quality.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Pressure] ASV pressure too high. Please Help Mosleepy 27 702 03-21-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 85 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,010 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 108 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 465 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 119 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.