Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidity level in SleepyHead
Humidity level in SleepyHead
I don't have the humidifier installed on my AS 10 . SleepyHead v1.0.0 says level 4
What is patient access ?
[Image: sH7eGC8.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidity level in SleepyHead
As far as I can determine, there is no way for the machine to determine whether or not you are using the tank or the plate. I could be wrong, but I don't see any sensors or microswitches inside the machine.

I think by 'patient access' Resmed may mean any of the settings which do not require access to the clinician menu, which would include the temperature and humidity settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-01-2017, 05:44 PM)dwd1249 Wrote: I don't have the humidifier installed on my AS 10 . SleepyHead v1.0.0 says level 4
What is patient access ?

Patient access is just that: accessible to the patient under normal conditions. Technically, the clinician menus are not patient accessible unless your doctor orders them to be set that way.

I wondered about the humidity level and think you have the level still set to 4. Go back into the settings, turn it to zero. The machine might be recording the settings -- regardless of the plate -- on the SD. 

Let us know how it turns out.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-01-2017, 11:23 PM)srlevine1 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 05:44 PM)dwd1249 Wrote: I don't have the humidifier installed on my AS 10 . SleepyHead v1.0.0 says level 4
What is patient access ?

Patient access is just that: accessible to the patient under normal conditions. Technically, the clinician menus are not patient accessible unless your doctor orders them to be set that way.

I wondered about the humidity level and think you have the level still set to 4. Go back into the settings, turn it to zero. The machine might be recording the settings -- regardless of the plate -- on the SD. 

Let us know how it turns out.

Side plate on so no humidifier installed and no humidifier settings show up in the menu. Last time I had the humidifier installed was about 10 months ago. I have since cleared data.
 Just odd to see a humidifier level at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
there are some setting for the airsense 10 series which simply do not get interpreted that correctly in SH
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,876 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.