Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
Yes the cup holders pivot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good thing they do. Coulda been a deal breaker.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2017, 11:53 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Phill,
I think pricing is about inline with ours here. Depending on model, etc. some EV vehicles would be around $32K new, that's possibly after deducting a tax credit. And as likely mentioned, it's not a tax rebate, refund, etc. Credit equals reducing amount taxable vs rebate equaling giving stated amount back; that's as I understand it BTW.

Dave

Thanks Dave.
I always thought cars over your side cost much less than ours, perhaps that is a historical thing and I am out of date, not unusual.
Once you start talking taxes along with credits and any subsidy it is hard to make any sort of comparison.

Years back, I guess in the 70's, a chum of mine was doing the North Atlantic run on a container ship, he bought a Mustang, shipped it across, paid our taxes, and reckoned he got a good deal.
Sadly it was not a real Mustang as used in the Steve McQueen movie.
Post Reply Post Reply

I've always thought it would be interesting to drive a car as old or older than myself. A 1968 Mustang would be older than me by a year. For some reason, when I think Mustang and Steve McQueen I'm thinking 1968 and the movie Bullitt. Funny though as I don't ever remember watching that movie.

As for a real Mustang, in my option only, it was a real enough Mustang. That is unless is was a 1974-78 sad excuse of a car (let alone calling it Mustang) was the Mustang II. The closest I came to a Mustang ownership BTW was it's twin the Mercury Capri, a 1979 4 cylinder "beast" with 88 HP from its 2.3 liter engine. NEVER been so terrified in my life...of being run over by others that is.
Dielaughing 
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply