Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hybrid Mask
Has anyone tried a hybrid mask. I normally use the nasal pillows until my pup chewed my pillow up. Hence had to use a back up mask from fiskel and payel? It covered both mouth and nose. It was sheer hell. The silicone stung my face and the weight of the mask on my nose drove me nuts. I was done after 4 hours.

Which leads me to the above question....Has anyone tried a hybrid mask....nasal pillow combined with mouth cover? Just trying to think of an alternative before allergy season arrives this fall.

JenJenThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
There's several new ones out there. I'm considering trying the Amara View. My Simplus leaks into my eyes and the Nuance is great but I am lip leaking again.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I started with the Sim Plus, tried the P10, have been using the Amara View ever since, love it. As I suspect with any mask, you have to learn the tricks to using it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hybrid mask choosing CPAPreturnee 9 428 10-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Last Post: kiwii
Question Airsense 10 hybrid mask setting TexasTiger 7 530 04-30-2017, 02:37 PM
Last Post: TexasTiger
  Looking for FFM or Hybrid mask suggestions . . . Terry 15 1,791 01-15-2016, 06:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  FFM or Hybrid k_ogre 11 3,413 04-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  The Hybrid Mask ppowers 4 1,633 11-01-2014, 05:05 AM
Last Post: herbm
  The Hybrid mask and removing the nasal pillows with head cold kfujioka 12 2,699 10-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Last Post: herbm
  FF or Hybrid mask Suggestion. Realtor 1 9 3,000 12-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Last Post: me50