Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S8 Vantage Auto
S8 Vantage Auto
Having retired my recalled Dreamstation and not knowing how long it will be till I
get a new machine I would like to use my Resmed S8 Vantage Auto.  I found how 
to set my pressure and read my daily AHI  but is there a way to find  the 90% 
pressure or is this just a brick ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S8 Vantage Auto
Go back and look at data from the Dreamstation???  Set the S8 to that.

Pressure is pressure.  And that'll be pretty dang spot on.  Well as spot on as it will get.

My travel machine is still an S8.
There.  I said it.

OMMOHY
Contrarian in Residence  
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2021, 07:19 AM)E.W. Wrote: is there a way to find  the 90% pressure or is this just a brick ?
Well, at least as far as OSCAR support goes, it says it doesn't support anything S8 or earlier, so you might be out of luck as far as getting much data.
Post Reply Post Reply
The S8 requires a special interface to obtain (if any) data. ResScan is about the only option that may work with the special interface to analyze the data. You will have better luck finding new 5-1/4" floppies than this interface.

Good luck!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 633 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 626 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,085 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  ResMed AutoSet Vantage S8 12v dc power grizwilson 9 1,587 06-05-2020, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  auto turn on is off? (oooh, auto turn on...!) hegel 10 2,255 05-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Dreamstation Auto SV VS Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV auto EPAP RLSdss 3 1,862 12-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  How to go from Fixed to Auto Pressure - Dreamstation CPAP Auto pumpkin 2 1,229 11-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.