Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hypopnea events all night?
Hypopnea events all night?
Hey,

Woke up really fking exhausted today and looked at my data. I think there are hypopnea events all night? I'm really new to reading this data and don't know if any of this is actionable. I was a little bit stuffy when going to bed but after a bit on the machine while reading and settling into bed. Do I need to take the ramp off, or something? Nasal spray? idk.

Please maybe someone take a look when you get a minute?

https://drive dot google dot this thing wont let me post links until 4 posts? com/file/d/1Fy96fvz80AZN3DXUmlWS5iebWp5UCf-d/view?usp=sharing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hypopnea events all night?
You have 4 posts try to attach your OSCAR charts
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Trying

Attached Files
.csv   OSCAR_herdisleah_Summary_2021-11-11_2021-11-18.csv (Size: 1.76 KB / Downloads: 16)
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like most of your events were clear airway and very few hypopnia. It's hard to tell from what you posted. A daily chart is much better for our purposes. The links below explain how to organize and post your data. The AHI numbers in what you post look fine but we really need to see more data.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 44 1,284 9 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 192 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 7 200 04-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: joeblough
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 109 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help to interpret "Events per Hour" data Fritz1255 1 150 03-30-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,549 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 377 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.