Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Going "Rogue" - MyAir leak results
[split] Going "Rogue" - MyAir leak results
While I am waiting on my sd card to arrive , how can I get you guys some results?

I have the MYAIR app and site buts its basic info.

The one that is bothering me is the mask seal, its at about 14 x. I dont feel any air escaping and its on nice and tight.

I have the full mask and it doesnt move at all.  I do move it a few times to scratch my nose or so on but not 14 plus times.

What you guys think??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Going "Rogue" - Buying a CPAP Machine on Amazon
Your mask *must* have an intentional leak or you would die from too much carbon dioxide which would cause you to stop breathing. If the mask doesn't vent air there's something terribly wrong with it.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Going "Rogue" - Buying a CPAP Machine on Amazon
Matzaball, On your Airsense 10, enter the provider menu and be sure Essentials is changed from ON to PLUS. This will give you more detailed on-screen sleep reports. You should be able to see your total AHI and CA for 1-day, 7-day and 30 day averages. See what your 1 or 7 day AHI and CA index is. The leak information from MyAir and the machine is not very useful. Sounds like you have a card on the way, so it won't be long.

I suggest you start your own thread so we don't mix up your questions with the O.P. in this thread, pbwebb.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 6 77 1 hour ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,404 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 406 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 343 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,548 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,959 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 151 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.