Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I Donated!
I Donated!
You Made A Payment

Your payment for $50.00 USD has been completed.
Cool

After lurking, getting manuals, software, and now participating in the forum, I sent in a donation.

I urging others to do likewise, because we are getting something for very, very little. And thank you to the forum admins for all this.
Because of everyone's efforts here I am getting a good night's sleep after 20 years, and feel empowered to understand my own PAP therapy.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I Donated!
Hi trailrider,
I'm glad to hear that you are getting help and a better understanding of your CPAP therapy, same here for me, too.
You are right, this is a great place to get lots of very helpful information, I love apneaboard.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks trailrider, sure appreciate your thoughtfulness to help keep Apnea Board online and thriving.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2015, 11:15 AM)trailrider Wrote: I urge others to do likewise, because we are getting something for very, very little. And thank you to the forum admins for all this.

I definitely second this!

I sent mine in a few days ago, and sent some off to sleepyhead just now too.

There truly is a "wealth" of information, tools, and support here. :grin:
Post Reply Post Reply
I sure wish I could afford to donate but I'm on a fixed income. The board sure does deserve donations. I learned a lot from this board
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank you! I donated aburns0202 2 1,238 08-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: NotADr
  [News] ASAA received large supply of donated equipment big_dave 0 1,344 11-28-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: big_dave
Idea I JUST DONATED TO APNEA BOARD. Who will join me? Margie 6 1,951 06-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Have You Donated To Sleepyhead Yet? player 8 4,090 04-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: seraph
  Donated CPAPs PaytonA 2 2,819 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Last Post: PaytonA

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.