Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I "Fixed" Wisp Mask Velcro...
Craft and fabric stores typically have a selection of velcro - round spots, strips (pre-cut), and rolls of the stuff (cut to length).
And of course, you can check online, too.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If anyone is looking to refresh your Wisp and don't get stock sent out to you, do check out Supplier #10. I just restocked on the march madness sale as I'm self funded.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scientific data analysis auto vs fixed macheta 4 194 05-19-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Surprised Trying to get used to Wisp nasal mask... please advise Hydrangea 3 298 04-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  New sleep study new questions (fixed pressure vs. APAP) ColoradoMom 27 1,215 04-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Moving from Auto-CPAP to fixed - what pressure? dillida 4 361 04-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: bonjour
Question Sizing the Respironics Wisp mask golfgame 2 294 03-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  Fixed pressure v. auto Emmet 14 533 02-26-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Back to the Vauto in CPAP/fixed pressure zzzZorro 32 1,479 02-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Last Post: ajack