Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I Need Compliance Report Software
I Need Compliance Report Software
As an aspiring Private Pilot, the FAA requires a copy of my compliance report.

Please provide (or message me) a compliance report download link that is compatible with the ResMed S9 Elite.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I Need Compliance Report Software
I searched out and found the private link.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to Apnea Board...

Just as a note, while there is both SleepyHead and ResScan available for your S9 unit, FAA may not accept the SleepyHead data, so it's probably best to go with the proprietary ResScan software for official reports.

Sleep-well
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2012, 09:51 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Welcome to Apnea Board...

Just as a note, while there is both SleepyHead and ResScan available for your S9 unit, FAA may not accept the SleepyHead data, so it's probably best to go with the proprietary ResScan software for official reports.

Sleep-well

Thank you for the welcome, and the suggestion. That did cross my mind. I might just go ahead and take my SD card in for a report.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2012, 12:02 PM)bic4jesus Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 09:51 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Welcome to Apnea Board...

Sleep-well

Thank you for the welcome, and the suggestion. That did cross my mind. I might just go ahead and take my SD card in for a report.

Your DME should be able to extract the compliance data and give you an "official" report. And do it for free BTW.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 171 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,124 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,452 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.