Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I am beginning to love my cpap
After 4.5 weeks I am getting used to this loaner of a machine and the nasal pillows. I can feel that it is doing me some good.

At this point my mind is associating the machine with a good quality sleep and looking forward to putting it on.

This was not the way I felt for the first 3 weeks, but I am happy with this progress today.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi kally,
It's great to hear that you are getting used to your machine, good job, keep up the good work.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good deal... I can't wait until I get to go to bed and really like the feeling of pulling the mask on an feeling the first rush of air ... But I'm weird.
Post Reply Post Reply

You're not weird.

Post Reply Post Reply
if you are weird, then I am weird too.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Now, you're officially a hosehead ... through and through

Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations! That is wonderful.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Love CPAP, but... please help me with these side-effects Hydrangea 12 532 02-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Timur
Question New user, are centrals normal in the beginning? and other Q's FunkOdyssey 10 444 11-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  First night beginning treatment with DreamStation Falconhoof 11 631 09-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Falconhoof
  Beginning care questions Iamthedoctor 12 610 07-28-2017, 12:30 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] Beginning My Journey and a Big thank you ninja707 80 3,069 05-30-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Raggaemon
  Beginning use with H5i humidifier Lanco 27 1,950 12-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Lanco
  Airfit P10 love but need something else Chrstauffe 80 12,326 11-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Gabby