Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I am beginning to love my cpap
I am beginning to love my cpap
After 4.5 weeks I am getting used to this loaner of a machine and the nasal pillows. I can feel that it is doing me some good.

At this point my mind is associating the machine with a good quality sleep and looking forward to putting it on.

This was not the way I felt for the first 3 weeks, but I am happy with this progress today.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I am beginning to love my cpap
Hi kally,
It's great to hear that you are getting used to your machine, good job, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Good deal... I can't wait until I get to go to bed and really like the feeling of pulling the mask on an feeling the first rush of air ... But I'm weird.
OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
No.

You're not weird.

Really.
Post Reply Post Reply
if you are weird, then I am weird too.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats
Now, you're officially a hosehead ... through and through

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations! That is wonderful.
Post Reply Post Reply
HA! I am starting to be a hosehead, too! Must be catching up...took a "nap" at 630 pm last night with my gear all on and logged 13.5 hrs. (!) I remember nothing! But, feeling pretty darn good today!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2015, 12:58 PM)kally Wrote: After 4.5 weeks I am getting used to this loaner of a machine and the nasal pillows. I can feel that it is doing me some good.

At this point my mind is associating the machine with a good quality sleep and looking forward to putting it on.

This was not the way I felt for the first 3 weeks, but I am happy with this progress today.

It's very refreshing to see a success story posted amongst all the anxiety and problems we see here typically.    Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2018, 05:43 PM)PerChancetoDream Wrote: HA!  I am starting to be a hosehead, too!  Must be catching up...took a "nap" at 630 pm last night with my gear all on and logged 13.5 hrs. (!) I remember nothing!  But, feeling pretty darn good today!

Yeah, isn't that a great feeling? It makes you remember what sleep was like all those years ago, when a great night's rest was just ... normal! We apneoids took that for granted for such a long time, didn't we?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anxiety/elevated HR at beginning of night Jskier 1 200 02-11-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 238 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Cpap for 4 month, worked in the beginning but not much now Killiane69 6 594 01-23-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Killiane69
  UARS - New User - Would Love Some Advice kaelin 3 516 12-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Negative for OSA - Would love some advice duude 2 367 11-29-2023, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Would love some feedback on OSCAR data kewlpewl 51 4,921 11-09-2023, 02:22 AM
Last Post: kewlpewl
  Love a follow up on my OSCAR readings plz! Captain Howdy 72 6,131 10-22-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.