Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator?
RE: I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator?
Thank you for the post Cronkster.  Sleeprider and other administrators/moderators/monitors provided me with links to all the threads on this forum concerning the hypoglossal nerve stimulator (inspire) so I could read all of them and make my own personal decision about the device.  Typing "hypoglossal nerve stimulator" (or even typing in each of the 3 words separately one at a time) and/or "inspire" in the search box at the top of the page does the same thing I think.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator?
Thank you.  And thanks for the reference to the facebook group.  Very helpful.  Continued good luck with the device.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just saw this little gizmo which might help?
Post Reply Post Reply
I remember finding and reading a few research studies on the effectiveness of the inspire when doing the internet search, too.  The inspire is fairly new, but they were able to find enough people to do a few clinical trials.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV VS BiPAP S/T? racprops 1 102 08-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: LindanHotAir
  Can't fall asleep- at all with CPAP joepublic23 9 278 08-03-2022, 08:40 PM
Last Post: joepublic23
  RE: Oxygenation with BIPAP Sleepy Willy 8 214 08-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Willy
Gross Using a ResMed AirMini Auto mode for travel if I use BIPAP at home cartab 2 203 06-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  In Lab vs At Home sleep study. Yaatri 10 587 06-22-2022, 09:22 AM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  DS2 won't phone home Texas Mark 2 215 06-22-2022, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Texas Mark
  Can a BiPAP user use a CPAP if BiPAP not aviable? jdelcore71 6 446 06-17-2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.