Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I'd like introduce myself to you
RE: I'd like introduce myself to you
<sheesh!> That's against the Geneva Convention! Totally violates human rights (or maybe it's 'wroughts'?
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I have to post nicely. I'm wanting a coffee soon. Best to success; for real. Hey, on your computer issues, at least dealing with them is not as bad as the doc DME insurance circus.

To a great evening

Bug-eyed

lots-o-coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2018, 08:42 PM)ShaunBlake Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 08:33 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Kudos on the devices arriving. Now you get to access the pathway to treatment. Best to success.

Hey, <fierce frown> where's the dripping sarcasm I've come to know and love? Raises  goosebumps on my arms!

Thanks Dave! Gotta get software organized, which will be a challenge: my primary computer is a Windoze 10 (read of difficulties with SH on it); I have a Linux machine but it isn't convenient to use now; I'll never be content with limitations and restrictions which I've read ResMed's software offers. But first, gotta get some data! (Is it bedtime yet?)

Rest easy, cause your Windows 10 is not a problem with current #Sleepyhead. I have never had problems, and even compiled some earlier Beta versions of SH.  Now that is a painful experience.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2018, 09:30 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 08:42 PM)ShaunBlake Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 08:33 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Kudos on the devices arriving. Now you get to access the pathway to treatment. Best to success.

Hey, <fierce frown> where's the dripping sarcasm I've come to know and love? Raises  goosebumps on my arms!

Thanks Dave! Gotta get software organized, which will be a challenge: my primary computer is a Windoze 10 (read of difficulties with SH on it); I have a Linux machine but it isn't convenient to use now; I'll never be content with limitations and restrictions which I've read ResMed's software offers. But first, gotta get some data! (Is it bedtime yet?)

Rest easy, cause your Windows 10 is not a problem with current [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url]. I have never had problems, and even compiled some earlier Beta versions of SH.  Now that is a painful experience.

Well, you've helped me recall what painful experience is and you're right, what I'm dealing with isn't nearly that. (We won't discuss my crappy WD NAS and AT&T's fiber router sees it but lets "nobody" else see it, etc., etc.)

Had some potholes, and few of them were serious. Immediately on putting the mask on I was aware of the little O2 trickle, which was a delight. I had considered trying to fine-tune settings ahead of time, but decided to just turn off ramp and see how it went. The first part of the night was difficult; I was getting periodic "blowouts" -- sometimes several minutes apart and sometimes in clusters only some several seconds apart; not terribly large/powerful, but intrusive enough that I considered several times getting up and making some adjustments. Eventually I was able to sleep, and it may be that something happened overnight because this morning I didn't experience any "blowouts" (whatever the term for that event is).

My data didn't appear in MyAir for a few hours; in fact, I sent an email to Support about it and though I didn't get a response, the data did suddenly appear. My MyAir score was 85; it really hammered me on Mask Seal - 6/20 which must have been the "blowouts" because the pillows just don't leak. API was 3, which is about 375% worse than my last sleep study. Oh, and it docked me a point for getting up to pee 3 times.

I'm frustrated trying to get my USB card reader working on Win 8 or Win 10 (CRC error, something I haven't encountered since the '80s) and of course, there are no late-model Windoze drivers for it. And of course, I can't get the older machine with the built-in card readers running. SH analysis will have to wait.

... sure wish I knew my O2 desat...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself Snorriette 9 1,237 06-18-2020, 02:30 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Hello folks, allow me to introduce myself nightrider1669 8 2,350 09-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Hello. I'd like to introduce myself, and ask for help from this site. KampusKop 16 5,922 04-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Shastzi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.