Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Call me crazy but,
Money 
Call me crazy but,
After the night I had last night, I went to Supplier #1 and bought both a "Quattro Air" and a "Wisp". Both have free return insurance being offered right now.

My current FFM an original "Quattro" with a puppy chewed forehead support works, but is not comfortable. After seeing all my numbers from last night (see other post - First night with O2 meter), I've got to make some changes and the biggest one is to stop the high leak rate.

My nasal mask is OK, but I had a bad enough night that it was leaking and did not wake either myself or my wife. So, I need a good FFM for nights I know will be bad at the very least, and I wish to try the Wisp on the theory that the smaller the area, the lower the chances of leaks.

It's a lot of $$$, but what can I do, it's my health!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Call me crazy but,
try the Quattro FX?
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I crazy for complaining to this DME seller about the reservoir I ordered? sweetbobby 14 442 03-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: sweetbobby
  Mask driving me crazy phoebesalva 8 512 01-08-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: phoebesalva
  AHI Help - First call to help muhaddib 5 440 12-02-2023, 07:44 AM
Last Post: muhaddib
  Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume psreiser 2 548 10-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: psreiser
Gross Mask noises are making me crazy Dreamless 7 842 09-08-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Dreamless
  Wife's Crazy Sleeping Heart Rate, Ideas? Apnea23 11 1,175 04-14-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: pwnorris
  [Pressure] Call this good, or keep going? SleepingFish 21 1,840 03-22-2023, 07:42 AM
Last Post: SleepingFish

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.