Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I dont know what mask I want
Good luck in finding the right mask/pillows , I use the Mirage Swift II nasal pillow system, I tried the swift fx, but the pillows do not stay in for long and the bella loops forget it, they hurt your ears and they seem to make the pillows go out of my nose very quick.
here is a link to see what the mirage II looks like http://www.resmed.com/us/products/mirage...c=patients
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2013, 12:59 PM)craigrrr Wrote: Good luck in finding the right mask/pillows , I use the Mirage Swift II nasal pillow system, I tried the swift fx, but the pillows do not stay in for long and the bella loops forget it, they hurt your ears and they seem to make the pillows go out of my nose very quick.
here is a link to see what the mirage II looks like http://www.resmed.com/us/products/mirage...c=patients

Thank you Smile I actually got my machine and mask today! Tonights my first night with it I actually cant wait im so exhausted........ I ended up getting the swift fx bella loops which I like however im wondering about how they will stay put I feel like I will have to make them tight in order to make them stay and that would hurt the back of my ears but I will try tonight with they are and see if not ill ask them to try a different one but im hoping they work cause I like the idea of only having the loops but I have a feeling they will leak when I move from side to side wish me luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Lola, how's your new machine working? I hope all is well
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-21-2013, 06:09 PM)TBlizz Wrote: Hello Lola, how's your new machine working? I hope all is well

Hi ! Im not sure yet I get to use it for the first time tonight Smile Im gonna make a new thread and put all the details in Shy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just got my sleep results back and I dont have Sleep Apnea??? Navi 6 469 06-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: MikeV99
  Cant do it and I dont know what to do That Guy 11 1,906 05-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  Question that i dont know if anyone can help cookie810 18 2,428 02-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Last Post: archangle
  i still dont understand how the leaks data is interpreted Louise 10 3,526 08-23-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Speed The Facts (Dont Do Drugs) Dreamcatcher 17 7,078 05-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mjbearit