Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I dont know what mask I want
RE: I dont know what mask I want
Good luck in finding the right mask/pillows , I use the Mirage Swift II nasal pillow system, I tried the swift fx, but the pillows do not stay in for long and the bella loops forget it, they hurt your ears and they seem to make the pillows go out of my nose very quick.
here is a link to see what the mirage II looks like http://www.resmed.com/us/products/mirage...c=patients
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2013, 12:59 PM)craigrrr Wrote: Good luck in finding the right mask/pillows , I use the Mirage Swift II nasal pillow system, I tried the swift fx, but the pillows do not stay in for long and the bella loops forget it, they hurt your ears and they seem to make the pillows go out of my nose very quick.
here is a link to see what the mirage II looks like http://www.resmed.com/us/products/mirage...c=patients

Thank you Smile I actually got my machine and mask today! Tonights my first night with it I actually cant wait im so exhausted........ I ended up getting the swift fx bella loops which I like however im wondering about how they will stay put I feel like I will have to make them tight in order to make them stay and that would hurt the back of my ears but I will try tonight with they are and see if not ill ask them to try a different one but im hoping they work cause I like the idea of only having the loops but I have a feeling they will leak when I move from side to side wish me luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Lola, how's your new machine working? I hope all is well
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2013, 06:09 PM)TBlizz Wrote: Hello Lola, how's your new machine working? I hope all is well

Hi ! Im not sure yet I get to use it for the first time tonight Smile Im gonna make a new thread and put all the details in Shy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,532 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,219 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,758 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] my results dont mirror others dward1972 9 1,032 04-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is it normal that CPAPs dont register smaller leaks? vrapche031 4 1,435 06-16-2020, 03:01 PM
Last Post: vrapche031
  Help with mask, Definition of EPAP/IPAP and Mask Pressure wesozzzz 1 1,094 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  What's the mask setting of Dreamstation for Bleep DreamPort mask? ChinaMan 5 2,428 10-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: ChinaMan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.