Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I downloaded sleepyhead
I downloaded sleepyhead
But I am not sure what to do with it.
It says last night my AHI (whatever that means) was perfect.
My RX was for 16 pressure, but I set it down to 13 to get used to machine. Sounds like I can maybe keep it here? I think alcohol played a big part in needing a high pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I downloaded sleepyhead
(11-26-2015, 08:07 AM)I_will_never_sleep_again Wrote: But I am not sure what to do with it.
My RX was for 16 pressure, but I set it down to 13 to get used to machine. Sounds like I can maybe keep it here? I think alcohol played a big part in needing a high pressure.

What did it say your AHI was?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-26-2015, 08:07 AM)I_will_never_sleep_again Wrote: But I am not sure what to do with it.

If by perfect you meant that your AHI was zero that is fantastic. If it is zero I would change nothing except perhaps for the alcohol.Licklips
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-26-2015, 08:49 AM)DonC Wrote:

If by perfect you meant that your AHI was zero that is fantastic. If it is zero I would change nothing except perhaps for the alcohol.Licklips

yes AHi was zero, looked back at my first night it was 5.8, that was at pressure 16. I think I am going to adapt to this.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=1912]
[attachment=1911]
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to check... Unplug the machine for a few minutes. Sort of a reboot.
Sometimes these machines, like computers need a reboot.
When I first got my S9 it would not score apneas after a pressure change. I power cycled and it.

It's rather unusual to have absolutely zip, zero, nada on the event graph.
(But, not impossible.)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-26-2015, 10:12 AM)justMongo Wrote: Just to check... Unplug the machine for a few minutes. Sort of a reboot.
Sometimes these machines, like computers need a reboot.
When I first got my S9 it would not score apneas after a pressure change. I power cycled and it.

It's rather unusual to have absolutely zip, zero, nada on the event graph.
(But, not impossible.)
Thanks, I will do that.
I know this is helping me. Probably shouldn't say, but my libido is back. It's been slowing down for several years now. I just figured it was part of getting old. If I feel this way after just a few days, I can't wait for what the next year will bring. I have been too tired to exercise for several years. I just got back on the treadmill today.
Lifestyle change + cpap therapy is going to really change my life for the better.

Post Reply Post Reply
In the meantime, here's some reading for you:

ApneaBoard Wiki http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...=Wiki_Home
acronyms/abbreviations http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=Acronyms
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-26-2015, 10:23 AM)I_will_never_sleep_again Wrote: Lifestyle change + cpap therapy is going to really change my life for the better.

It certainly will. There will be hills and valleys. Stick wit it, never give up. Way to go.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Symptoms] Just downloaded OSCAR, feel tired, does anything stand out? coleperkins12 4 633 11-20-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
Gross Just downloaded Oscar and overwhelmed imsmitty3 7 873 10-27-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Only partial data downloaded to SD card mike231a 12 1,555 07-27-2020, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  30 days in and Downloaded SleepyHead Traveller999 12 2,226 04-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Last Post: MikeyT
  Downloaded sleepy head! Phatkid77 10 2,150 08-25-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Treatment] 3 1/2 weeks in and just downloaded Sleepyhead. TrailerSweetheart 5 1,466 03-21-2017, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Downloaded data question seth 39 11,221 04-04-2014, 05:40 AM
Last Post: seth

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.