Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I finally unloaded those pillows
Supplier #2 has agreed to accept the donation of the 24+ large nasal pillows that I've been trying to get rid of for the last year. The supplier is accepting the pillows on behalf of the American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA). So now I have more space on my book shelves for books !
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-23-2012, 11:20 PM)bobg1946 Wrote: Supplier #2 has agreed to accept the donation of the 24+ large nasal pillows that I've been trying to get rid of for the last year. The supplier is accepting the pillows on behalf of the American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA). So now I have more space on my book shelves for books !

Cool... glad they will go to someone who can use them!

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-23-2012, 11:20 PM)bobg1946 Wrote: Supplier #2 has agreed to accept the donation of the 24+ large nasal pillows that I've been trying to get rid of for the last year. The supplier is accepting the pillows on behalf of the American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA). So now I have more space on my book shelves for books !

Well-done
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

That's way cool! 24 pillows ASAA is awesome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I finally fixed Firefix. justMongo 13 1,258 08-31-2015, 03:04 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Finally a solution to a WIN7 issue justMongo 0 575 01-17-2015, 06:23 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  New nasal pillows smell BAD!!! GrammaBear 7 2,275 10-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  New Android Phone - finally took the plunge - suggestions for apps? SuperSleeper 30 9,388 04-03-2013, 05:45 AM
Last Post: b360155