Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I forgot to re install data card in APAP
I forgot to re install data card in APAP
I have an AirSense 10 Auto, will it write last nights data onto card or is info lost in space?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I forgot to re install data card in APAP
It will but it may not write the detailed data. One night loss of that is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. compliance data will remain in tact.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
basic for sure will be there, detail I don't know. Next time when you take the card out hold the little door open with a foam ear plug or something that you will notice if you left it out.

For now just pop it in, let it write and be done for sure (home screen menu) and then you can take it out and find out
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2016, 08:17 PM)rozenbob Wrote: I have an AirSense 10 Auto, will it write last nights data onto card or is info lost in space?
Only detailed and high resolution flow data is lost as detailed written directly on the SD card and not stored inside the machine memory
When you put the card in the machine, the machine write compliance and therapy data on the card (up to a year)
When you download the data from the card, ResScan shows statistics and summary data but no detailed data
If I recall correctly, SleepyHead doesn't shows anything for that night, SleepyHead either show it all or nothing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what chip do I install for Oscar? mrpat 3 148 Yesterday, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 89 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 374 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 119 03-18-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 577 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 440 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  srwilsn3's therapy thread | APAP -> BiPAP srwilsn3 34 1,426 03-14-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.