Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I have a warning percent spot
I have a warning percent under my avatar. It does say 0 percent, but I see no one else has one. Does anyone know what this is about, and how I achieved....lol...it?
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a group of members who make certain that the rules governing the forum are not broken. If a minor rule is broken, that person will receive a warning and warning points from a monitor. When someone makes a major infraction, they are banned from the forum. The biggest problem we have is keeping the spammers out of the forum. The second biggest problem is keeping members from posting links to commercial sites. The monitors of the forum work very hard keeping the forum safe and G rated.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2012, 07:01 AM)kitley Wrote: I have a warning percent under my avatar. It does say 0 percent, but I see no one else has one. Does anyone know what this is about, and how I achieved....lol...it?

The only one who can see this warning level is you and our forum Moderators and Monitors (staff members). Other users cannot see your warning level.

If you have a 0% warning level, that's a very good thing. It means you haven't violated any forum rules (or at least you haven't been caught). Smile

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(07-18-2012, 08:30 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(07-18-2012, 07:01 AM)kitley Wrote: I have a warning percent under my avatar. It does say 0 percent, but I see no one else has one. Does anyone know what this is about, and how I achieved....lol...it?

The only one who can see this warning level is you and our forum Moderators and Monitors (staff members). Other users cannot see your warning level.

If you have a 0% warning level, that's a very good thing. It means you haven't violated any forum rules (or at least you haven't been caught). Smile

haha...the wonders of the computer age. Glad I am at zero...I can't count any higher...lol.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2012, 10:23 AM)kitley Wrote:
(07-18-2012, 08:30 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:

haha...the wonders of the computer age. Glad I am at zero...I can't count any higher...lol.

My, what big eyes you have. I'm glad you see the funny side of things.

This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2012, 07:01 AM)kitley Wrote: I have a warning percent under my avatar.
I've asked the same question and got the exact answer Too-funny

Post Reply Post Reply

I didn't know what it was till I read this thread,I wanted to know but have not asked.
Unsure

I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know.
Mark Twain
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING VIRUS IN APP DOWNLOAD [Admin: likely not a virus, just lousy programming] worthog 8 3,921 11-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Exclaimation Have you heeded the FBI's Warning? [NOTE FROM ADMIN: VIRUS ALERT JULY 9TH, 2012] PollCat 43 15,499 10-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Last Post: zonk