Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I keep getting sick
RE: I keep getting sick
(10-20-2019, 03:57 PM)Boroma Wrote: I have a form of Lyme disease. Come from being bitten by an Australian tick, probably years ago.
When I feel sick I need to go through everything in my environment that has changed.
Last time it was some curry paste. Had "Caramel I" in it. Must have been made from milk.
For cleaning my mask I use my own hair shampoo. Some dishwashing liquids have ingredients made from animal fat.  
The way I found it was by progressively eliminating everything from my diet. Sometimes I felt better. Sometimes I felt worse. Turns out taking something out of my diet meant I was eating more of other things.
Eventually my partner and myself were watching a TV show on tick disease and my partner said "That looks like you.".

Wow.
We had a holistic vet for over 35 years ago. She was a nateuropath. She passed a month ago. Frankly her caring and suggestions was much more helpful than the doctors I've had all that time. She rescued thoroughbred horses. She always had 40 in her care in her barn. They would have been glue if she didn't take them on.
I learned a lot from her; I've solved my health problems too for the most part. For the period from '96 to '16 I had 3 migraines a week. I finally listened, and found my triggers. Once a month is all I have now.)
Congratulations on finding your issues and triggers.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I keep getting sick
I struggled with the same symptoms all year, before and after starting CPAP therapy in July. The symptoms went away the very first night I used the ClimateLine hose about two weeks ago. Both temp control and humidity are set to Auto.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 359 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Sick and need to vent cps22 8 593 01-05-2024, 01:34 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Cpap made me sick? koy23 5 943 12-21-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: koy23
Gross CPAP Made me well - sick. Asthma.Acne.Etc. dbw45 11 2,046 02-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: booksfan
  Trouble tolerating CPAP while sick (cough, congestion, nose bleeds) ColoradoMom 12 2,925 01-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Gideon
Sad [CPAP] Started Using Humidifier On CPAP Machine, Instantly Got Sick BDP87 10 2,781 07-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Seeing more UA and CA - due to being sick or AFIB med? MyronH 93 9,526 03-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Last Post: MyronH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.