Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I live here!
[attachment=482][attachment=481]I live here.
Post Reply Post Reply
I live here. I've been all around the world, and while there are many places i love to visit, there's nowhere else I'd rather live.

[attachment=505]
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Denver CO. USA.

Nice, cool and dry most of the time, and even when it's hot, it's not that hot. 70 degree days in January.
Post Reply Post Reply

I live in Omaha, Nebraska but I am from Lake County, Illinois. Which also borders Cook County which is where Chicago is. Luckily have not spent much time in Gary, Indiana. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: yjnVXL]

The sounds New Zealand
At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.
Post Reply Post Reply
I live in the Fingerlakes Region of New York (in Western New York). Tourists visit the beautiful lakes and many wineries. The lakes are rich with many vineyards. My Great Grandparents arrived from Switzerland in 1884 and settled on the beautiful Keuka Lake. Known as the 'crooked lake' for it's shape like a Y. You can google Keuka Lake and see many stunning professional pictures. The picture of the lake I am including in this post is a picture I took from near a winery above Keuka Lake. This lake is about 45 minutes away from where I reside and is a favorite summer spot to spend time with family who still reside on the lake.

The collages are of snapshots I have taken at my home. We have changing seasons, beautiful sunsets and a variety of wildlife (deer, black bear, coyote, fox are some of the more notable visitors that frequent our home). The occasional Bald Eagle is beginning to make more appearances in the area. Some in the area have seen the occasional mountain lion as well. I am still waiting to see one (from a distance of course). I used to say that about black bears and now they frequent our deck yearly. Cubs playing with jack-o-lanterns, mama's not so very concerned when we bang pots and pans trying to scare them off, big male that has a sweet tooth for my hummingbird feeders first drinking them where they hung now he just steals them.

[attachment=617]

[attachment=618]

[attachment=619]
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-07-2013, 08:15 AM)iSnooze Wrote: I wish this board had a "Like" option. I would use it whenever the post makes me smile - which is a lot. I like the humor on this board.

I find myself reaching for the like button a lot as well. The humor is great!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Imasurvivor, attachments are for CPAP related stuff only. If you can upload the pics somewhere then link to the files, that'd be great. I'll leave them up for now but they'll have to come down right quick.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...13#pid3213

Edit to add: DeepBreathing and Sleeper999, you'll need to do that, too.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2013, 04:05 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Edit to add: DeepBreathing and Sleeper999, you'll need to do that, too.

I would if I could but I can't so I won't. Big Grin

The edit period has expired. If you want it gone you'll have to gone it for me.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

PaulaO2, I was able to delete the attachments. Here they are via photobucket.

[Image: keuka-1.jpg]

[Image: collage-1.jpg]

[Image: collage-2.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you snore, blame it on traffic fumes: People who live close to busy roads found to icyura10 3 428 08-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: chill