Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I'll be darned...
RE: I'll be darned...........
(08-18-2020, 09:31 PM)bonjour Wrote: They had to find us first, and that was only easy after it didn't matter any more, after a 16 bird ripple launch that said hey, here is where we are, too bad you're too late.  That would only likely happen after the crews family were already dead.

Each bird could hit 14 targets with over 3 times the Hiroshima bomb's power.

Saw one leaving town when I was in Hawaii in 1977.  Darned fast.
(My Father was career Canadian Navy. Served in WW2 and Korea.)

I had a wonderful experience sailing from Halifax to Quebec City on MMCS Bonaventure (angle decked air craft carrier.  21,000 tons.) 4 days at sea.  Loved it.  Toured the ship from the Island to the ?? where the shaft went through the hull...)
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Got another 100 on Aug. 22nd and a couple of 99's since.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2020, 12:49 PM)Big Guy Wrote: Got another 100 on Aug. 22nd and a couple of 99's since.  Cool

Well done sir!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
like Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats! I hope to be on your level one day!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm doing my best to remain committed. It's tough at times. Problem is, I sleep just as well at night w/o my CPAP gear on, as I do w/o it. 

My wife says I'm not snoring nearly as much as I used to, and she's not nearly as worried in regards to my breathing habits, as they have apparently improved.  

I usually wake up at about 4 or 5 am to make a trip to the bathroom. At that time, I take my mask off for the remainder of the morning and return to bed. 

I don't have another appt. with my sleep doctor until October. At that time, I will run a couple of things past him and see how he feels about it all. 

I'm on the fence at times, in regards to all of this. I do drop back on the side on continuing the therapy though.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pretty darned good travel kit OMyMyOHellYes 8 4,843 04-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Last Post: AshSF

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.