Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I love my supplier, but can you spell overkill?
RE: I love my supplier, but can you spell overkill?
(03-03-2015, 06:42 PM)retired_guy Wrote: I get all my stuff from my VA sleep clinic. As I have said out here before, I have been totally pleased with how they have taken care of me and my cute little schoolboy type body.

The one thing they told me early on was that they didn't have lots of room to keep stuff, so there is a lot of stuff they don't keep. That stuff they order as they need it.

So... I use the P10. With the P10 you are supposed to change the pillows twice a month. Yeah, that's overkill, so let's say once a month would be good.

In the past when I called up my sleep clinic and asked them for new pillows, I got a whole new mask instead. That's fine, but not all that necessary. So last week I called them up and left a nice, long message saying I didn't really want to keep breaking the bank, even it is was their bank, and since Resmed thinks you should replace the pillows, I'd like to have some spare pillows on hand to do that if possible. But if they couldn't provide spare pillows, in size large, just let it go for now.

That worked swell. Today UPS showed up with my 5 new P10 masks. The whole thing. Including all three sizes of pillows. At no extra cost.

I love my sleep clinic.

But this is definitely overkill.

Hi RG!

I just found out at my visit last Saturday for the mask refit that I will be getting new supplies every three months. I thought that was pretty cool. They send an automated voice message and ask you what you need - hose, filters, mask, etc. and you could either get everything or go through each things at a time and order only what is needed. But only in the size that they have on file - in other words the mask pillow size I have is medium so that is the only size I would get.

Its good to have extra Smile and I'm glad you're happy with them. That always helps!

I'm very happy (so far) with my new mask - I think after having gotten used to the face mask (and how heavy feeling it is) this new air pillow nasal mask is like having nothing on at all!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 136 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 238 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  UARS - New User - Would Love Some Advice kaelin 3 515 12-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Negative for OSA - Would love some advice duude 2 367 11-29-2023, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 531 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Would love some feedback on OSCAR data kewlpewl 51 4,918 11-09-2023, 02:22 AM
Last Post: kewlpewl
  Love a follow up on my OSCAR readings plz! Captain Howdy 72 6,130 10-22-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.