Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I'm back (Moved to Off-Topic Forum)
Cool 
Hello!

I apologize for falling off the face of the earth. There have been so many things going on in my life and I hope things start to settle down soon. Here's the gist of it: Finding a new job was an easier endeavor than trying to relocate my family. I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers that my family and I will return to being under one roof again soon. Things are looking positive but I know that we are not out of the woods just yet.

I'm glad to be back. Take care,

Moe (Wasn't I Schmoe at one point?) Heck, I don't even remember!
Lolabove
Not your ordinary Moe Schmoe
Post Reply Post Reply
Moe, welcome back!

I moved this to the Off-Topic section. It fits better here. More room. Better lighting.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Paula.

I wasn't sure where to post it. Thanks for the clarification! (now I have zero posts LOL!)
Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome back Moe!

You had Master Member status on the old forum with 80 posts. Your old username was moeschmoe. I transferred your post count over here to the new forum and you've been made a Master Member here also.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome, thanks SuperSleeper!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome back to the forum Moe Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know of a similar forum for hearing issues? stanleydean 8 1,115 10-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Last Post: quip
Gross I'm tired (How's that for off topic?) Ugly 4 1,395 09-16-2015, 03:31 AM
Last Post: YTN3rd
  Back to being a duck, or drowned rat... retired_guy 1 460 09-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Thumbsup New to this forum and new CPAP/APAP user ThatOtherGuy 1 963 12-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Tez62
Gross Back from the hospital Ugly 8 2,319 12-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  I am Back (Moved to Off-Topic Forum) Schnauzers 5 1 1,261 11-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? Cutter 12 4,587 11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper