Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I'm getting headaches
RE: I'm getting headaches
I checked for the Oximeter's compatible with OSCAR and they're all for attaching to the end oi the finger.  I'm type 2 diabetic so it would be better for me to have something that fits around the wrist.  If there's nothing that will be compatible with OSCAR how is this going to help? 

I guess I'll still be able to see my oxygen intake for the night.

I don't know how these Oximeters work and I don't really have time to research, I just need to get one, the sooner the better.

Thanks,
Post Reply Post Reply
The Wellue brand oximeters use a ring probe. There is even one model that is complete within the ring unit. They are Supplier #40 on the supplier list.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, much appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I tried to order the Wellue SleepU Wrist Oxygen Monitor but I get a message they can't deliver to my area.  I contacted the website and am waiting for a response.

If you or anyone knows of any other wrist oxygen monitors please let me know.  I can't use the one's that fit at the end of the finger because I'm type 2 diabetic.

I'm researching this but it's a slow process.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI, I am a Diabetic and I use the finger probe on my Contec CMS 50. It is a wrist mount with a finger probe.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried Googling "Wellue Viatom Canada"? They are on Amazon too. . . like everything else in the world.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I used my CPAP machine last night and as soon as I lied down and started breathing I felt really good, I remember thinking, "well this is nice".  It had a calming effect actually.  I slept really well and I fell rested and I'm still calm.  It's like that calm feeling I felt last night stayed with me.

I still have a very slight headache but that may be the remnants or my previous session.  I'll know as the day progresses if my headache gets worse but the way I feel this morning is just really good.  So thank you very much for that.

I attached a screen shot of last nights session.

Again, than you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Great!
I know your numbers are a little high. For now let's focus on your comfort.
Please keep these settings for about a week. Let's let you get some recovery for a while. The numbers say to increase your minimum so we will reevaluate in a week and try that slowly then
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok,. I'll check back in on Wednesday.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Well the headaches are back, I was ok for 3 day's but on the 21st the headache came back.  

I took a break on the 22nd and 23rd then tried cpap again on the 24th and 25th then had to stop and I haven't used it since.  I stil have a slight headace this morning but it's getting better.

I took OSCAR screen shots fo the Apr 20-21 and 24-25.

I also received the SleepU wrist oxigen monitor, it only woke me once because my oxygen was low.  I got the data for the night of the 25 and it must of disconnected a few times because I have 3 entries which cover the entire night. I exported the data to csv and pdf so I have 3 files of each which I added to a winrar archive but I can't add compressed files as attachments.   The thing is the date is wrong and the time is 1 hour behind.  Now figure I should have connected it with the app before hand so it would update the date and time but the instructions where to just put it on before bed so that's what I did. Anyway it will at least give you an idea of what the night was like.  

I couldn't get yesteday's data off of it, I'm getting a message saying "SeepU rejected the pairing".  I've contacted support about this and I'm waiting to hear back from them.  It's unfortunate because that's the one I really wanted since I didn't use the cpap last night.  The monitor didnt' vibrate to wake me so my oxygen must have been ok during the night.  I checked and it was working when I work up so it must have recorded the entire night.

I have 4 oscar screen shots, 3 csv files and 3 pdf files.  How do I attach all of these?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad cause severe brain fog and unbearable headaches use cpap jiyun 1 138 04-09-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Gross [Symptoms] Persistent headaches, nothing seems to fix haikuclue 19 978 04-08-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  1 Year of Therapy Still Dealing With Fatigue and Headaches Zzera 7 302 03-31-2024, 09:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New user with sinus headaches SnoNoMo 6 958 04-20-2023, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data analysis/headaches arkayamal 5 770 03-11-2023, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Morning headaches post- revised! lindylou 11 1,203 01-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Last Post: lindylou
Sad New CPAP user (sort of)Headaches every morning twincessmom13 8 1,318 10-25-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: twincessmom13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.