Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I made it 4:31 hrs last night and it WASN'T miserable!
Grin 
Just had to share that I finally had a "good night" with my CPAP and nasal mask. I kept the thing on for 4 and a half of my 7 hours of sleep and only ended up taking it off due to rainout and leaks around 3:30am. The short hose the connects the Swift Nano for Her to the Climate Heated Hose is unheated itself. I start the night tucking it under the covers with me but it doesn't stay there. I guess I'll be sewing a hose cozy. Smile

I was ridiculously happy that ResMed's MyAir dashboard gave me a 75/100 this morning. I was like "Yeah, I got a C in breathing!! WooHoo!!"

This board is a life saver. I probably would have quit totally 2 weeks ago except for the positive suggestions, pressure-less (haha) encouragement and stories of self-advocacy I received here. Thank you all.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile Smile Smile Smile Congrats!!
Post Reply Post Reply
allynpsych,
Banana
Post Reply Post Reply

See that? Before long you'll be wearing it to picnics.
Post Reply Post Reply
DielaughingThanks
(04-14-2016, 01:55 PM)tmoody Wrote: See that? Before long you'll be wearing it to picnics.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi allynpsych,
That’s GREAT to hear, CONGRATULATIONS!
Keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Congratulations on your milestone.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Dancing Atta boy girl Way-to-happy

5Amazing5

2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well... last night the sore throat was back so I only made it an hour... but we'll see how tonight goes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Congratulations Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Recently started APAP, best decision for my health I've ever made. Moonlight Graham 12 300 02-25-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Moonlight Graham
Wink Recently started APAP, best decision for my health I've ever made. Moonlight Graham 4 126 02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Moonlight Graham
Thumbsup Made it through the first night bigpapa7272 9 225 02-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Beej
  New APAP Decisions to be made Snoopy.pa30 14 431 02-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Snoopy.pa30
  So comfy, I thought it wasn't working Hydrangea 18 624 01-20-2017, 02:37 AM
Last Post: ppca
  New Member. This board has already made my life better! Russatrice 9 531 11-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  1st night with DreamWear mask - Best night ever pwgphoto 34 5,925 08-30-2016, 08:36 PM
Last Post: HoustonMIke