Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I may have asked this before. If so mea culpa. Can I change sleepyhead graph colors
I may have asked this before. If so mea culpa. Can I change sleepyhead graph colors
I have severe deuteranomaly and wonder if there is anywhere I can change the graph colors.

Searched / for "sleepyhead" and found nothing (that I recognize) that indicates color. Fonts yes colors no.

I would prefer to continue using the Linux install but could use my Win7 install if required.

any help appreciated.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I may have asked this before. If so mea culpa. Can I change sleepyhead graph colors
How about in Preferences under Waveforms tab?

Double-click the color to change it.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I may have asked this before. If so mea culpa. Can I change sleepyhead graph colors
(11-06-2015, 01:21 PM)AlanE Wrote: How about in Preferences under Waveforms tab?

Double-click the color to change it.

I abase myself master. Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
first round at Celtics is on you. :grin:

BTW ate at Laishley Crab House last weekend. I don't recommend that place at least not for the Grouper.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Son and I will attempt to drive the Beast (1975 Dodge Class C RV) to PG area first week of December weather permitting and then DW and I will return last week of December contingent upon success previous statement.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck and we'll leave the light on for ya.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 8 77 2 hours ago
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 32 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 264 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 593 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 491 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 898 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 589 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.