Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I messed up my Sleepyhead
I messed up my Sleepyhead
A few days ago I was loading my data into Sleepyhead and I realized when it was loading that I had forgotten to write protect the card. Without thinking about it I snatched the card out without ejecting it. When I tried to upload it again it took me to a list of folders that made no sense to me, and the computer didn't seem to recognize the card any more. I put a new card in, this time write protected, and it still isn't recognized by either sleepyhead or by my computer. If I click to try to eject the card it doesn't even show it as being there.

What do I do to get things back to normal?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I messed up my Sleepyhead
First, you don't need to write protect the SD card. That was only for the Resmed S9 units that were fussy about format. The basic structure of files on your SD card is pretty simple. Be sure to power cycle the computer, and see if you can read either card or format the new card using file explorer to FAT 32. It could be the SD card reader was damaged. Do you have access to a second machine or a USB card reader?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What have I messed up now? chronic 5 212 03-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: chronic
  stupid mistake, messed up my Oscar data fredex 2 644 10-25-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead- oximetry data messed up cpap charts help007 4 1,501 08-19-2018, 09:37 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  SleepyHead - imported oximeter messed up the graphs MyronH 5 1,862 03-31-2018, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Scott C.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.