Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I need Encore Pro 2.21a or older version
RE: I need Encore Pro 2.21a or older version
This is just guess.  Seeing your location is Turkey, is your computer's operating system's native language Turkish or English?   If it is Turkish, does Encore offer to install a version for your language?  If not, that could be the problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem when I tried to install EncorePro on my laptop. I finally got it to install by uninstalling the program and MS SQL server and then searching my hard drive and deleting anything that had anything to do with the MS SQL server and EncorePro. I reinstalled the SQL server from an install file I downloaded directly from Microsoft before reinstalling EncorePro. It’s worked properly since.  

I found a tip on doing this in a thread discussing EncorePro failing to install properly. A search of the forum may find the thread.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape Yes os's native language is Turkish. If The problem is this i don't have another choice because EP2 doesn't offer me Turkish. Next time i m gonna install os as english...
Post Reply Post Reply
MitchS could you tell me which version of SQL Server you installed? I want to try your way...
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t have access to my laptop now. Will let you know later.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the list of software versions on my computer. Hope it helps.

Running EncorePro 2 ver 2.21.4.1 on Windows 10 Home (U.S.)

MS SQL server 2008

MS SQL server 2008 Browser

MS SQL server 2008 Native client

MS SQL server 2008 Setup Suport Files

MS SQL server 2008 VSS Writer

I never did get the server to work when the EncorePro installed it. Installing the server with an install file downloaded for Microsoft took care of the problem. If I remember correctly, The EncorePro installer found the SQL server and asked if I wanted to use it to setup a database.

It takes a very long time for the EncorePro database to be setup and it can look like the computer has frozen up.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Many thanks each one of you guys for triying to help me. I appreciated. I'm gonna try to install ep2 the last time with the tips which you gave me. If the result will be positive I'll let you know in this thread. Otherwise I'll keep going to use sleepyhead. Thx again and have a healthy life to all of you...
Post Reply Post Reply
I would like to get Encore Pro as well.  I also have SleepyHead.  Is there anyway this forum could make it as a download ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2018, 09:22 PM)AliceF Wrote: I would like to get Encore Pro as well.  I also have SleepyHead.  Is there anyway this forum could make it as a download ?

I replied to your other post request here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid277236
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Found it.  Thank you so much.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,181 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,626 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 500 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.