Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I need help installingv Sleepyhead patch
I need help installingv Sleepyhead patch
I am not too computer savvy but i would like to install sleepyhead software. I have downloaded the software but not sure how to install the patch needed for my system one resmed cpap machineI understand that i need this patch to make it work with the new res med system 561 machines/
Could anyone walk me through how to install this patch? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I need help installingv Sleepyhead patch
(02-22-2013, 02:55 PM)dpet Wrote: I am not too computer savvy but i would like to install sleepyhead software. I have downloaded the software but not sure how to install the patch needed for my system one resmed cpap machineI understand that i need this patch to make it work with the new res med system 561 machines/
Could anyone walk me through how to install this patch? Thanks

I have figured out how to download the sleepyhead program and the patch all by myself. (I am so proud of myself).IT WORKS . I have never installed a patch before. I just cut and pasted the exe. patch and it worked.
Post Reply Post Reply
installed sleepyhead software o.k.
I figured out how to do it o.k. Works great
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I need help installingv Sleepyhead patch
Glad you got things working, dpet. I remember the first time I saw flow rate graphs of my own breathing on a SleepyHead graph. I was amazed that such a thing was even possible.

By the way I'm moving this thread to the Main Apnea Board Forum where it will be seen by more folks who may be able to help you as you get deeper into SleepyHead.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I need help installingv Sleepyhead patch (Moved to Main Forum)
Glad you got it!

Give the data a week or more to collect before you reach any conclusions. No two nights will be the same.

For example, last night my AHI was .89. Night before? My highest ever at 3.9. One night I had no OA events at all but had twelve CA events. The next night, I had one CA and twenty OA.

By the way, check out the following for info on what you are seeing and what I just said:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=Acronyms
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Electronic Facial patch for Detecting Sleep Apnea Sleepless in Dewberry 0 404 05-26-2023, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sleepless in Dewberry
  Patch cord for heated hose? S.L. Ping Beauty 21 2,770 11-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Treatment] Xyrem and Fentanyl Patch Kate 9 4,071 12-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Peter_C

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.