Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F & P Simplus experience THANK YOU!!!!
F & P Simplus experience THANK YOU!!!!
So I was pretty attached to my Airfit20 cushion set up. Only problem was I had to wear it extremely tight. And I have a large nose and was getting terrible marks on my nose and face. That would last most all day. So at the suggestion of several posters here I tried the Simplus!

First night it was leaking so much I took it off. In fact I wrote it off. Then someone here suggested I give it another try. Somehow he diagnosed my problem, I had over tightened the top strap. So I backed it off and tried again. SUCCESS !!!!!

The fit is great. Some pain in my nose but at this age nothing I can do about the bridge in my nose. I'd say the marks disappeared by 90%. My episodes per hour average under 3. I notice my observed pressure readings are down from upper teens to lower teens. Sometimes as low as 6. Average around 12-13. I couldn't be happier.

I am very GRATEFUL for the help. Thanks to all!!!!

PS How to clean the baffled section? It looks very fragile. One thin strip of plastic. And how long of a life might I expect??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F & P Simplus experience THANK YOU!!!!
I'm currently using a Vitera, but I still have my original Simplus from 2014. The Simplus was in service until about 2 years ago, when I got the Vitera. I have yet to wear out an F&P mask.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 418 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 103 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Any experience with paradoxical breathing? pezhead99 3 544 11-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: pezhead99
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,450 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Somnics iNAP experience after 1 week joshielevy 12 5,340 07-19-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] Many simplus cushion hisses asm01asm 2 548 06-18-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  PAP and Cognition (brain fog, memory, focus, etc) - Share your experience! cyrial 0 514 06-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: cyrial

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.