Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I ordered. Excited & terrified.
RE: I ordered. Excited & terrified.
Thanks nightgagger.  I learned a lot from your post.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed 11 arrived in 5 days
Much to my amazement, it arrived in five days instead of 4–8 weeks. I thought there was a supply crunch? I will update my profile soon with all my pertinent equipment.

Anyhow, I’m both excited and terrified for my first use. Even the ResMed introduction video said that it can take three months to get used to this. Ugh. I’m grateful for this group for support.
Post Reply Post Reply
Emaz - Since your post/thread above is a continuation of this thread, I have merged the 2 threads.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah I hear you. I don’t mean I’m terrified that anything is going to go wrong. I just mean emotionally, this has been quite a journey. I am so looking forward to getting a good night of sleep, I’m just afraid of the disappointment if this becomes difficult. I’m hoping to get lucky and have even just a bit of relief early on and then improve from there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fair enough, but I just wanted people to know that at least for me the resmed came very quickly. I’m pretty surprised after hearing  about all the shortages.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered mine in the middle of February as pre-order and it took 2 weeks to ship. I was told 4-8 weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I crazy for complaining to this DME seller about the reservoir I ordered? sweetbobby 14 452 03-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: sweetbobby
  Doctor ordered a CPAP sleep study melody 11 898 11-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New Sleep Apnoea test ordered. Ockrocket 11 959 07-30-2023, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Undiagnosed 36 Obese M in UK…terrified TomCatt 4 925 11-13-2022, 11:28 PM
Last Post: freejam
  Intermittent desaturations during sleep - doc ordered 02 concentrator MCS2014 11 1,408 08-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Last Post: MCS2014
  [Diagnosis] Negative sleep study, still ordered a CPAP Anargy 41 4,260 12-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Anargy
  Ordered ASV: Things to know? Universeonwheels 3 957 05-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Universeonwheels

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.