Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I phone app please
I phone app please
It sure would be nice if we had a smart phone app as the Z1. I think it's called?.
Does anyone know if that is possible with the existing units out there?
"Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections." ~Unknown
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I phone app please
There's been a few but they're basically useless. Mostly about compliance and "here's more of our products" than anything else.

Depending on what platform you use, do a search for CPAP or sleep apnea. I tried one a while back just to see what it was like. Can't remember if it was on my iPod Touch or my Galaxy S3.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed Sleep Assessment app
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ssment-app
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh yeah, that was the one. Really, with the explosion of smartphones and tablets, and it doesn't look like they are going to slow down, companies without useful apps are going to suffer. Even CPAP companies. I'd love it if I could view my data on my smartphone via bluetooth. Even if I still had to download the info via card, to know at a glance while I eat my breakfast or whatever? Bonus. Because by then I have on my glasses and I'm awake and it is usually after 12 noon.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Has anyone used the resmed sleepseeker app for iphone ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2014, 01:09 PM)Iceracer Wrote: Has anyone used the resmed sleepseeker app for iphone ?

Haven't tried it yet but I did download it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would kill for an S9 Autoset with a bluetooth radio. Then port SleepyHead to Android and iOS and life would be much easier. No more schlepping the SD card back and forth, forgetting to put it back in the machine at night, or sitting on it and breaking it. Need to give the data to the doc? Just e-mail it from the phone, or take the phone to the doc's office and let them download it by bluetooth.

I can't remember when Marconi invented radio, but it's pathetic that we haven't yet incorporated it into our medical devices.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since the OPs question about iPhone apps has been answered might I ask a question this subject as well?

Since i have just the S9 Escape, can I use software with mine, and if so, what is the reason I might ask?
I believe with the AutoSet if correct, you can tell lots of things about your treatment but since I gather, you can't with the Escape, is there anything we ESCAPE users can do with the Software?

And if we can, my computers are all Macbook Pros and a couple of iPads but i use a Samsung G5 'droid for my phone. Hubby hasn't any interest although he does love one of my iPads and uses an iPhone, although I will be the one monitoring it on his iPad/iPhone.

Please let me know if I can make any use of it knowing that above information..

And if anyone can still answer the OPs original question about iPhone apps, please do...........................................
Post Reply Post Reply
No, there's nothing you can do with it. There's nothing being recorded. The only thing the machine keeps track of is the hours it is used. Nothing else. If you wanted to view the hours, you can only use ResScan. SleepyHead won't see just the hours.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
I been thinking about doing an Iphone app as a part time project (as I can code in Objective C "adequately") that syncs with sleepyhead. Just trying to figure out some good uses for it to make it worth the time and effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DS2 won't phone home Texas Mark 2 551 06-22-2022, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Texas Mark
  Air Sense 10 cell phone connection lost dzwiss 9 3,782 09-25-2019, 08:21 AM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
Question [CPAP] What are your dB levels using phone app? My Dreamstation result sleepyl 4 3,967 01-29-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
  Sleep Doctor Phone Appointment today ruach 9 2,104 03-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Last Post: ruach
  Exporting machine data to cell phone sleepysteve 0 1,163 03-29-2015, 08:25 AM
Last Post: sleepysteve
  [Treatment] Smart Phone App for Insomnia Sleepster 9 3,584 02-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Question Interesting phone call Bompa 15 6,697 04-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.