Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I slept 7 hours and I can't believe it
RE: I slept 7 hours and I can't believe it
(04-29-2016, 03:59 PM)0rangebear Wrote: Is there any evidence of Rem sleep in this Chart?

I find the breathing rate to be the best way to identify REM sleep, and you didn't include that in your graph. When you have REM sleep your breathing rate tends to vary widely and in shallow sleep or deep sleep in varies slowly if at all.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
yup Respiration rate is what is needed. Your few events are well scattered and what you posted looks great!

yes be patient with the more sleep - it is definitely better for your health and for the longevity of your brain!!!!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
You're cured. Go home. Grin

Seriously, all your charts look good. If you're not having any particular problems, nothing there would make me recommend you look for any particular improvements.

You do have some blips on the flow limit graph, but it's hard to tell what it means without your actual data. You could send a copy of the SD card data if you want people to look at it in more detail. There's description of how to do this in the Useful Link in my signature line. As I say, though, nothing I see looks that important.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 14 832 03-30-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: redking2436
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 377 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 313 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 526 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 309 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 515 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 470 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.