Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I think this means I’m not so bad?
I think this means I’m not so bad?
My first detailed report after two years
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I think this means I’m not so bad?
(05-30-2018, 07:01 AM)honeybadger79 Wrote: My first detailed report after two years

no report?
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is pic

(05-30-2018, 07:30 AM)gwc2795 Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 07:01 AM)honeybadger79 Wrote: My first detailed report after two years

no report?

Sorry. Here it is

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
honeybadger, read the Organize Sleepyhead Charts link in my signature. Rather than take a picture of the screen, just use the F12 button, and the image will be saved in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Screenshots. Remove the monthly calendar by clicking the triangle in the date line and remove the pie-chart in the menu File/Preferences/Appearance. Your image is very zoomed in and only shows 30 seconds of the night. Basically what we see is that at 6-12 pressure, you have an AHI of 1.8, mostly obstructive, which is not bad. The problem is your chart is terible so we can't tell at what pressure events are happening or any other useful information.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2018, 08:01 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: honeybadger, read the Organize Sleepyhead Charts link in my signature. Rather than take a picture of the screen, just use the F12 button, and the image will be saved in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Screenshots.  Remove the monthly calendar by clicking the triangle in the date line and remove the pie-chart in the menu File/Preferences/Appearance.  Your image is very zoomed in and only shows 30 seconds of the night.  Basically what we see is that at 6-12 pressure, you have an AHI of 1.8, mostly obstructive, which is not bad.  The problem is your chart is terible so we can't tell at what pressure events are happening or any other useful information.

Very sorry. I will read that after work and post again. Sorry!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to learn what OSCAR data means and I need help understanding my flow limits emmylouwho 13 1,643 04-21-2023, 09:49 AM
Last Post: emmylouwho
  AHI means nothing Jeremy H 23 2,405 02-23-2021, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Jeremy H
  New User, Can somebody tell me what this means? mussussu 9 2,825 05-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ed1101
  ASV - Need to know what it means & what machines treat it bwexler 5 2,757 10-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  not sure what a Respiratory Therapist means by these... twindad 6 3,947 09-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Bernie
  med. necessity form--what it means Dawei 0 2,143 09-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Dawei

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.