Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I think this thing may work. 3rd night in
I think this thing may work. 3rd night in
sleep study showed untreated 75.1

AHIhttps://goo.gl/photos/fZMGSWq8CwhkRhqYA

I am three nights in with my new 560 auto.
summary for three nights shows much improved AHI.

I need to work on more hours of sleep though and getting to bed earlier.

[Image: fZMGSWq8CwhkRhqYA]

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I think this thing may work. 3rd night in
Results look good for starting out. Your apnea is very well controlled, however you are showing a pretty high RERA index at over 3. That should go down as you adapt to CPAP therapy. As you know, and said, 5-hours isn't going to cut it to feel rested. Your leak rates look great, and things are working well. Stick with it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 114 Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Last Post: johnbrain
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 186 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 628 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,376 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
  [CPAP] Struggling with the whole thing Billyaustin 1 376 07-23-2023, 11:20 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 851 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 898 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.