Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I've developed a sleep phobia.
RE: I've developed a sleep phobia.
I'm with you Otrpu! I wish I had been diagnosed years ago. I would have missed out on uncounted days trying to stay awake and working with a half functional brain.

CPAP is really worth what it takes to get used to using it. IMHO, it is an easy and pain free option when compared to surgery. I hope the OP will give it a try. After a few months he might have a whole new outlook on life.

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
I appreciate all the support and feedback I will give cpap a try. Sorry if I offended anyone just really freaked out and feeling like sh*t not much sleep
Post Reply Post Reply
Most all of us have been there so no problems around here. Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
Totally agree with PoolQ.

I would also add that you might want to do a google search and key in the phrase, "accepting anxiety". My reason for this suggestion is many times, when you accept your anxiety or any so called negative feeling vs. fighting it, the problematic emotion has less of a hold on you. Many of these sites give you tips on how to do this.

Of course, seek professional help if you feel you can't work on this alone. But at least, this would be a good starting point.

49er
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,362 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 808 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 682 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Suddenly developed Centals Blue114 8 929 05-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Blue114

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.