Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
I use to sleep 15+ hours and wakeup feeling like GARBAGE. 

My change has been slow over the last couple weeks. First week I felt better but not like night and day.

But 3 weeks in I feel like Im 20 years younger. It is like getting my life back.

I love PAP.

Believe in it!

(avoid dreamstation, resmed all the way!)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
Kudos tierdal. Glad to hear of your success. Mine took 6 to 9 months to start to feel positive results. But I love it too. ASV for me.

I have to think that this post should be in the Success Thread -
Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here

Sleep-well
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts and its many users.
~ Using a 2018 MacBook Pro running Mojave.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
Well done tierdal!

Remember that feeling. It's special.

I do that. Sometimes I've had to chase new issues. It comes after a period of not-feeling-so-well and it's a reminder for me to restore the good feelings.
DaveL
Compliant for over 30 years

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. I hope to learn everyone, and that's why I share here. 
Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI gone a bit wrong Boxermum 30 747 08-10-2021, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Boxermum
  Sleep lab studies -- does this data look odd/wrong?? cathyf 3 229 05-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  Looking for some help - not sure what's gone wrong RogerRover 8 390 02-17-2021, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset biyahero 37 7,650 02-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Flow Limitations Max is always wrong felipao11 3 397 02-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] I don't think I need CPAP. Am I wrong? dallassoxfan 20 1,270 07-10-2020, 10:10 AM
Last Post: green wings
  Dates wrong on SD Card with Oscar CLV62 4 544 05-02-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.