Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
I use to sleep 15+ hours and wakeup feeling like GARBAGE. 

My change has been slow over the last couple weeks. First week I felt better but not like night and day.

But 3 weeks in I feel like Im 20 years younger. It is like getting my life back.

I love PAP.

Believe in it!

(avoid dreamstation, resmed all the way!)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
Kudos tierdal. Glad to hear of your success. Mine took 6 to 9 months to start to feel positive results. But I love it too. ASV for me.

I have to think that this post should be in the Success Thread -
Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here

Sleep-well
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I was wrong to be afraid - Anyone new to PAP BELIEVE in it
Well done tierdal!

Remember that feeling. It's special.

I do that. Sometimes I've had to chase new issues. It comes after a period of not-feeling-so-well and it's a reminder for me to restore the good feelings.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 127 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Apnea Worse - What am I doing wrong? John Reston 8 568 01-08-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: John Reston
  [Equipment] I have to CRANK down my full face mask to prevent leaking. What am I doing wrong? srwilsn3 17 1,539 12-13-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
Wink Help my mom fix brainfog!!! - wrong machine settings? jra110 1 337 12-07-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  SD card unreadable Mac - what am I doing wrong? KLib 6 498 11-17-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: KLib
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 631 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is there something obviously wrong with my CPAP use? [pull off mask while asleep] Cpapaya 4 697 08-16-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.